Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 3rd, Tuesday

Well, I went back to Fiesta Bay today, ran 8.25 miles in 1:12:04 for an 8:44 pace/mile.  Nice to have the cool overcast to run under but I'm sure the tourists aren't liking it too much.  Lots of kite surfers out today!  I'm sure the crowds will be a little worse tomorrow!

These guys can really move, the best ones actually fly for a bit in the right conditions.  Fun to watch!

I met my brother and nephew at Ballast Point tonight for a cerveza (Habanero Sculpin, anyone???) and then met my sister-in-law & niece for dinner at San Diego Desserts/Bistro  (It's just west of College Ave. on El Cajon Blvd. ) good stuff!  Just tell Mark the Rickling's sent you!

Happy 4th if I don't run tomorrow (I plan on it but you just never know!)

Total Miles:  1073.47  Pace Runner:  1016.99  + 56.48 miles!!!

Happy 4th of July Mom & Dad!  Love ya!  <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment