Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 15th, Sunday

Change of venue today!  I woke up early to get in a run before I drove a van of XC kids up to high altitude camp in Big Bear.

Ran at Lake Murray at 7:15 and had a nice 6.9 mile run in 57:46 for a sick pace of 8:22/mile.  Still not quite sure why I run so fast there but I definitely want to run a race there sometime!

Here's a pic of most of our kids that went and thus will make up our varsity team.  Montana was missing from the pic & I think Lucas was taking a nap!  Such a great group of kids and I think they will be able to honorably defend their CIF championships this year.  Looking forward to the season!


I have stayed with them and run in the past but have a lot on my plate this year and drove back down Sunday evening.  Long day in a vehicle but my profession is all about the kids & when they are as great as this group, I am always happy to help out.

I will leave you with a piece of art that is in front of the lodge at the camp where we stay.  Hope you all have a great week!  SHARE! SUPPORT! DONATE!   If anyone would like to place some flyers or I will soon have a ton of business cards & some t-shirts as well.  Just let me know if you are interested in helping to spread the word!



Total Miles:  1155.63   Pace Runner:  1082.96  +  72.67 miles!!! & + 18.84 on 2112 miles!!!

Love to my whole family, especially my Mom & Dad!  Thanks for everyone's wonderful support!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment