Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 29th, Sunday

Broke the 200 mile mark for the month today!  That was my goal to help me get ahead before school kicked in in August, so very happy about that.  Started tonight at 6:17 pm and ran 8.45 miles in 1:17:51 for a slow pace of 9.13 miles.  On Friday I got to see a great sunset but could not get to my camera in time for any photos!  I did get there in time tonight and actually came away with a couple of decent pics thanks to my palm tree friends!

Not quite as great as Friday's but not bad just the same.  I must admit, I don't grow tired of running down here at Mission Bay.  I am very lucky to have such a beautiful city to run in!

Have a great week everyone!  Hope that all goes your way and that you find a little time to spread the word (blog address:  www.trick2012in2012.blogspot.com), send me a short note, or donate if you haven't already!  : )

Total Miles:  1253.24   Pace Runner:  1159.92   +  93.32 miles!  

Love you both Mom & Dad!  Happy Anniversary Marian & Darryl!  Go USA!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment