Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 9th, Monday

4th day of running in a row & I am looking forward to a day of rest!!!!!  Decided to run a little extra today since I will be resting tomorrow: 9.31 miles in 1:24:12 for a pace of 9:03/mile.  I didn't even look at my Garmin the whole run, I just kept putting one foot in front of the other!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OORsz2d1H7s

Sorry, I couldn't resist a little Christmas in July!  I do have a more pertinent video to show you that I did yesterday for the 1100 mile mark.  I have received a few messages (thank you Gabrielle and Kelli!!!!) but not on here and that is fine!  They don't need to be here, anywhere is great! email, FB, twitter, I really don't care where! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIEjpsvMpbs&feature=youtu.be

Going to see Suzie @ Murphy Frasier Chiropractic today and then going for a massage, but no, couldn't do the massage today, forgot I double booked myself!  Ouch!  Oh well, it will hav to wait until Tuesday and I will have to run again tomorrow! ;(  That's life in the big city.

Total Miles:  1115.61   Pace runner:  1049.98  +  65.63 miles (a new record high!)

Love to you Mom & Dad & my best to all of you and your families!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment