Monday, July 2, 2012

June 29th, Friday

Hi all, 

This is going to get boring for some of you but I ran 8.25 miles around Fiesta Bay again!  1:14:29 was my time and it was at 9:02 pace/mile. 

Today my cursor is in place so I better take advantage!  The month of June is almost over and that means we will be at the half way mark (in # of days) after tomorrow!  Glad to be able to say I am ahead of the curve by over 50 miles which means if I can keep this up, I can possibly achieve my secondary goal of 2112 miles!

  My favorite band is Rush has been since I was a teenager.  They seem to have a song for almost every occasion.  This album was a turning point for them.  (I won't bore you with the details) but it's all about doing things your way and not caving to the pressure of what others say you should do. 
The main reason I would like to do this, is because I don't plan on being alive in 2112 & even if I am, I doubt I'll be in any shape to run 2112 miles!

I just need to try and stay healthy.  Chiro appt. coming up early next week so hope Suzie can work some magic!

Total Miles:  1045.97  Pace Runner:  995.01  +  50.96 miles!!! :)

Love you Mom & Dad!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment