Friday, July 13, 2012

July 12th, Thursday

A much needed day of rest yesterday!  My knee was not feeling good all day and I was worried about my run today.  Well, it was much better than I expected!  I did my usual Fiesta Bay loop for 8.26 miles in 1:11:52 for a crazy pace of 8:42!  Again, I didn't look at my watch and just kept trying to keep a decent pace.  I guess the day off did me a world of good!  Knee is feeling better today too!

I got a decent start (8:30 AM) so I got lucky and missed the heat but I really don't think it was that bad.  Some humidity but nothing compared to the rest of the country!

I am the furthest thing from a salesman that I can imagine!  Unfortunately, part of this journey for me is trying to get people to donate to my cause.  It isn't easy & I respect anyone who has to sell for a living.  Here is a little movie that has great advice for you sales people & everyone else for that matter!

http://www.thesalesmovie.com/

Stay cool out there people and I will be talking to you very shortly!  :)

Total Miles:  1132.13  Pace Runner:  1066.47  +  65.66 miles

Love to my family & all of my wonderful supports!!!  <3

1 comment:

  1. It worked on me...I'll pay what I owe! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete