Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 26th, Tuesday

Today was a rough one.  Ran 9.13 miles in 1:21:15 for a pace of 8:54/mile.  The knees are really feeling it & I think I might switch things up to see if I can fix this myself before I have to get professional help. 

It was at Fiesta Bay again but I threw in the Ski Beach area to get a little extra.  I forgot (imagine that!) to put a little video I made on a couple of days ago so I will put the link here in case you miss those!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxXq_2sHlaE

Billings Montana is the latest city to hit my imaginary rear view mirror at 1012 miles from SD!  Never been to Montana, might have to add that to the bucket list?!?!

I am icing and hoping to make a recovery quickly.  I am treating myself to a massage today to celebrate my reaching the half way mark.  This might have to become a habit!!! :)

Total Miles:  1029.47  Pace Runner:  978.51  +  50.96 miles (first time over 50 miles ahead of pace!) :)  

Love you Mom & Dad!  Prayers are always coming your way!   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment