Friday, July 6, 2012

July 4th, Wednesday

I definitely went too late for my run around the bay today.  I underestimated the crowds (I know, how could I do that?!?!) but I did find a parking spot near the runner's bathroom.  It was like Lemmings out there though!  It was basically an obstacle course at Crown Point, Ski Beach, and from Fiesta Island to De Anza Cove.  It was a miracle if you could find any open spots on the grass at 8:30 AM.  And to think they never even got to see the sun!  At least the Sea World fireworks didn't last 30 + seconds!!!!  What a fiasco that was!



I was originally going to run the 15K in Coronado but decided to save the $$ and sleep in!  I ended up running 9.71 miles in 1:27:31 for a pace of 9:01/mile.  My 4th day in a row so I can't complain about the pace.  I went to my brother's after a good nap and had a mellow evening.

Hope you all had a great 4th of July and saw some GOOD fireworks!!!  Enjoy the rest of the summer!

 

 Total Miles:   1083.18  Pace Runner:  1022.49  +  60.69 miles!!!  (1st time over a 60 mile cushion!)

Love to my folks and to all of you, my loyal supporters!  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment