Monday, July 30, 2012

July 28th, Saturday

I ran last night & I ran this morning, 11.82 miles around both Fiesta & Sail Bay in 1:47:22 for a 9:05 pace per mile.  Not bad for legs that didn't have much of a rest.  Although I do most of my running by myself, this whole... I don't even know what to call this anymore!  Anyway, this has been a great team effort as most all things are in life.  Lelia, Michelle, John, my family, many of my students, all of you who read this blog,  the list goes on & on.  I thank you all for your donations, your efforts to share my info about my run, and all of your supportive comments and encouragement!

Here is a video that talks about teamwork that I show to my Ambassadors:

http://www.pullingtogethermovie.com/

Well, July has been very productive.  I have had 3 weeks of over 50 miles but with the travel days this week, I only got in 43.58, still good but not fantastic.  I will definitely break my monthly record but I will wait on those numbers until after they are in.

Total Miles:  1244.79   Pace Runner:   1154.43   +  90.36!!!!!  (+ 32.99 miles for 2112! )

Love to all my loyal readers, especially those who are helping to spread the word!  THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment