Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 28th, Thursday

  Love to you both M&D!!!!  <3  I ran Fiesta Bay again for 8.25 miles in 1:14:01 for a 8:58 pace/mile.  The knees were a little better but still feeling them.  It is funny how they feel better when I am moving all the time and they really are felt after I have been stationary for too long.    Going to cut this short as I need to work on my intro for Jack White at Ballast Point tomorrow!  This blog is not cooperating again, so I am just going to be happy to get down what I need to & there are no guarantees where it will be so SORRY!  Total Miles:  1037.72  Pace Runner:  989.51  +  48.21 miles!!!!

Took yesterday off to both recover from my massage (which was incredible, thank you Jessica!) as well as to give my knees a rest.  It might be a longer road to the finish if I don't get this knee issue straightened out but, one day at a time.






I have to wish my Dad a happy 82nd Birthday.  You mean so much to me and I can't wait to spend some more time with you in July!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehXTmG64XgQ&feature=related








No comments:

Post a Comment