Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 10th, Tuesday

Day 5 in a row and things are not great but I made it through another day!  8.26 miles in 1:12:48 for a pace that was way too fast of 8:49/mile.  Again, I didn't look at my watch the whole time which was a mistake but in the wrong direction of what I thought would happen!  I have to remember that this isn't a race, it's all about the distance!

Chiro went well yesterday and now I get my massage today!  I will definitely be grateful for the day off tomorrow.  Going to Coronado beach for our annual get together for our Uni class of '85.  Our classmate, Ken Zampese gets to town once a year so we work it around his visit.  Always good to see my old friends!

Took a picture of the sunset from the park in my backyard so I thought I would share it with you, but first, a few stats:

I am now 55.8% of the way done!  I have also run just shy of 43 marathons in the past 192 days, not too bad!

Here is to enjoying days off!  Thanks for your continued support and for spreading the word!  Oh, and by the way, I am completely caught up with my blog posts!  YEAH!!!!!

Total Miles:  1123.87   Pace Runner:  1055.48   +  68.39 miles!!!!!  Let's here it for big cushions!

Love to my whole family!  <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment