Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 7th, Saturday

Nerve is still pinched and so I decided to lower the mileage a bit today in hopes it will feel better tomorrow.  I ran Sail Bay + the length of Crown Point beach in each direction.  I managed to go 6.55 miles in 59:16.  This was definitely a day that I called on our running angels to get me through!  Amanda & Natalie helped me get this done today!  Thank you ladies for making me push through the pain.

I'm ready for this pain to disappear and I hope that I can keep running through it.  I also think a call to Jessica, my massage therapist might be in order after a trip to see Suzie & Colleen at Murphy-Frazier Chiropractic!

In the past I have put out a few quotes for you.  I like quotes to keep me inspired and to get me moving on those hard days when it doesn't come easily!  I thought I would give you a little movie today with a few quotes for you to chew on:

http://www.inspiration365movie.com/

These are the times when I really need your help!  Did I mention that I haven't had a comment here since MAY!!!!  I do have an email address if you can't figure this one out!  trickling@cathedralcatholic.org works just fine!  I also have a Facebook group "2012 in 2012" just ask to join and someone will approve you, I promise!  THANK YOU!!!!!

Total Miles:  1098.04  Pace Runner:  1038.98   +  59.06 miles!

Love you Mom & Pops and all you people who send me some encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment