Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 1st, Sunday

Yesterday was an unscheduled day off, had a little stomach issue and slept the day away for the most part.  I can always use the rest so I didn't worry too much about it.  It was the last day of June though & I had really wanted to run to close out the 1st half of the year on a good note... that's life though, right?  Lucky for me, it's leap year so today was the last day of the 1st half of the year!

So today I ran 12.25 miles to make up a little mileage in 1:50:23 for a pace of 9:01/mile.  The nice part is that I didn't lose any ground on my cushion either!  Still hurting a bit but I don't want to bore you with my problems!  Let's focus on the positive, shall we???

Here is a cute little duck family that was waddling around the Bahia Hotel last week.  Aren't they adorable???  Hopefully that is good Karma! 

I did run 170.63 miles in the month of June, which is about average but I really want to blow the roof off of July!  I'm thinking in the 200 mile range I hope!  I have also run more than a total of 40 marathons so far this year, not 26.2 miles at a time, but as far as total miles go.

Total Miles:  1058.22  Pace Runner:  1006.00  +  52.22 miles

Love my makers!  Stay cool out there in Vegas & I will be visiting soon!  <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment