Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 27th, Friday

Happy Opening day for the Olympics!  GO USA!!!!

Back in SD after a trip to see my friends the Mahady's in the Antelope Valley!  Went & saw Joe's "Pop Warner" football practice where he got his helmet.  "Mean Joe" is getting ready for his rookie season!

Thursday was a travel day and so I took it off from running since I have put up some good mileage this month.  An extra day of rest definitely can't hurt!  Sleep has been pretty scarce of late, especially with the early (4:30 AM !!!) wake up calls in Vegas to escape the heat, so I slept in on Friday to get caught up and ran in the evening.  At 6:35 PM I was back circling Fiesta Bay.  8.4 miles in 1:12:41 for a pace of 8:39/mile which is back to what I would expect with some extra rest.

Thanks to the Mahady's for their great hospitality.  Great to hang out for a bit & I promised a picture of the kids.  (My Mom hadn't seen Emily since her baptism I think!)

Emily is going to be her ASB Vice President this year as an 8th grader!  Be a great leader, Em!

Total Miles:   1232.97   Pace Runner:   1148.93  +  84.04 miles (definitely going to break +90 this week!)

Love to all my friends, family, and especially my folks!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment